Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note: Game Assistant Contributions

Just so people are aware – I’ve created a project on CodePlex for this project, so people will be able to inspect the source code and discuss what I’ve done, how I’ve done it.  I’m happy to accept that my code will not be brilliant quality at the start – this project is as much about teaching me to code as teaching others. 

Also, if people want to help out on the project, I’m happy to accept other contributors.  My only request is that you focus on the real objective of the project – i.e. learning about what’s possible in the .NET framework – and make sure that your code is commented properly.  I’d also ask that you post blog entries on any modules submitted to the project, so both I and my readers can learn from what you’ve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment liberally and severally. Note that spam comments will be deleted, and if spam reaches critical mass I may restrict comments to authenticated users.